An audio podcast version of the above video can be heard HERE, and will soon be available on Apple Podcasts HERE.
I now have sixteen regular monthly Ko-Fi supporters, thanks to a new sign-up a few hours ago. I reckon if I could get up to several dozen monthly supporters that would make it sustainable for me to keep making content. If you'd like to help inch me closer to that target, please visit my Ko-Fi page HERE. Remember that if a recurring monthly donation isn't suitable, the page also accepts one-off donations of any amount.
Gerry Hassan is like this:
ReplyDelete"Maecenas sagittis sapien nisi, eget aliquam justo tincidunt sollicitudin. Proin commodo quam sed lorem fringilla, nec tempus eros venenatis. Aliquam ex metus, dictum eu lobortis eget, sollicitudin a arcu. Nunc vel malesuada tortor. Aliquam at justo sed magna euismod porttitor. Morbi varius lorem non nisl tempor iaculis. Sed lectus dolor, ultrices vel neque id, auctor gravida lorem. Nullam euismod enim eget neque pellentesque molestie"
https://www.lipsum.com/