For Episode 4 of the Scot Goes Popcast, I was joined by Ellen Höfer, the creative director of EU Citizens for an Independent Scotland. Topics we discussed include...
* The new Opinium poll showing Yes ahead by 51% to 49%.
* The threat of deportation and a 'hostile environment' hanging over EU citizens if they don't sign up for settled status.
* What we know and what we don't know about how EU citizens voted in the 2014 indyref, and how they would vote in a second referendum.
* Why EU Citizens for an Independent Scotland didn't actually want to stop Brexit.
* The legislation that has extended the electoral franchise in Scotland to all residents regardless of nationality, and to some prisoners.
* Whether Nicola Sturgeon should resign if she is adjudged to have broken the ministerial code.
* Why Ellen feels the hashtag #IStandWithNicola is totally inappropriate.
* Why Ellen left the Scottish Green Party last year, and why she doesn't expect to be involved in party politics again.
If you run into any problems with the embedded player below, the direct link to the podcast is HERE.