Thursday, July 30, 2026

The Craig Murray and Xander Elliards blueprints for securing Scottish independence: is one better than the other?


An audio podcast version of the above video can be heard HERE, and will soon be available on Apple Podcasts HERE.

I currently have fourteen regular monthly Ko-Fi supporters.  I reckon if I could get up to several dozen monthly supporters that would make it sustainable for me to keep making content.  If you'd like to help inch me closer to that target, please visit my Ko-Fi page HERE.  Remember that if a recurring monthly donation isn't suitable, the page also accepts one-off donations of any amount.

4 comments:

  1. Fair comment James, except of course I have not said that if you don't support my plan, you are not an Independence supporter. Someone may have a better plan than me. What I did say precisely is that if you are not prepared unarmed to stand in front of a British army tank, you are not a rea Independence supporter. I stand by that..
    The problem with your plan is that it is predicated on trusting the SNP that if we vote for them yet again, they will actually do something this time. An ever shrinking number of people are prepared to do this. The gap between Independence support and SNP support is 20% and growing, as nobody should know better than you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's the tank test. Grateful you address my criticism of your plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "No, it's the tank test."

      I can't totally 100% promise that I'd willingly face death by tank crushing. Is it all over for me in the independence movement?

      "Grateful you address my criticism of your plan."

      Is that supposed to be sarcasm? Your criticism was so obviously bogus I didn't think it needed addressing. If the fatal flaw in my plan is supposed to be that the SNP would have to implement it, exactly the same flaw self-evidently applies to your own plan. We already know for a fact that there will be an SNP government on the date you suggest we declare UDI.

      Delete