Sunday, March 20, 2022

This is the closest Peter A Bell gets to writing love poetry

I paid one of my occasional visits to Peter A Bell's blog yesterday and discovered that there was another post dedicated to yours truly.  And this one is an absolute BELTER.  Behold...

"I shall start with a couple of confessions. This article isn’t really all about James Kelly. Filling an entire blog post with stuff about him would be a challenge even for someone as famously verbose as myself. I don’t like the guy. That’s my second confession. I’m not prone to instant dislikes. As far as I am aware, I’ve never met the laddie. My dislike for him is, I admit, somewhat irrational...I can’t explain it. Something about the guy just makes my skin crawl. And sometimes you just have to go with your instincts. How’s that for full disclosure?"

*****SWOON*****

   *****SWOON*****

      *****SWOON*****

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm - funny old world I like both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No, it's the Walton Burn Waterfall near Cumbernauld. I've lived in Cumbernauld almost my whole life, but I didn't find out how to get to the waterfall until about ten days ago.

      Delete
  3. I assume the two of you have met, talked and ...disagreed? Or that Peter A Bell is just being grumpy. Being grumpy can come with age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's the hat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read Bell's article but it's basically saying 'a plague on both your houses' to Alba supporters or Nicola loyalists. He accepts that the Sturgeon cabal has to go but offers no real way forward except to say it isn't Alba. His only problem with you, as opposed to other pro-Alba bloggers, is that you blocked his comment last week - it seems more of a tantrum than anything substantial.

    ReplyDelete