1) The Red Flag. (The one you keep flying here, while singing lustily about "traitors" and "cowards".)
2) The Union Flag. (The one that mysteriously keeps being displayed at Labour party conferences.)
3) Singing God Save the Queen.
4) Browbeating senior politicians into singing God Save the Queen against their will.
5) Browbeating Scottish and Welsh football players into singing God Save the Queen at the Olympics against their will.
6) "Team GB" in general.
7) Kneeling before the Queen.
8) Browbeating senior politicians into kneeling before the Queen against their will.
9) Liam Byrne.
10) Nuclear weapons.
Not one of these things has ever built a house. (In fact, number 10 tends to have very much the opposite effect.) So for the love of God, let's get rid of them, stop doing them, and start BUILDING SOME HOUSES.
Having said that, a house never built a school...