Sunday, March 22, 2009

SNP retain lead with ComRes

The main story from the latest UK-wide ComRes survey is further signs of Labour starting to nibble into the previously commanding Tory lead, but in the Scottish sub-sample there is also cheer for the SNP. The party has actually gained four points, although their overall lead is down to two due to a six-point rise for Labour. Here are the full figures -

SNP 33% (+4)
Labour 31% (+6)
Conservatives 19% (-3)
Liberal Democrats 12% (-4)
Others 5% (-4)


Just for a moment I was tempted to conclude this post with the words 'game over', but that would have been very very silly.

2 comments:

  1. Some folks are just daft.

    WV = foctat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Sarah

    http://www.lyricsdigs.com

    ReplyDelete