Monday, January 5, 2015

Gordon Bull

I haven't watched as much darts in years and years as I have over the last few days, but I chose the right time for it, with Gary Anderson becoming the first Scot to win either of the two world titles since Les Wallace way back in 1997.

Wayne Mardle is a strong contender for the coveted title of 'Most Irritating Sports Commentator Whose Name Is Not Clive Tyldesley', but nevertheless I'd quite like to hear him commentating on the Gordon declaration in the early hours of May 8th...

"Oh, he couldn't.

He couldn't, could he?

COULD HE?

Of course he could!

He's Alex Salmond!

That's what he does!

All day long!"

2 comments:

  1. First Populus poll since the Christmas / New Year break has been released today: SNP 41, Labour 28 and Tories 15 in the Scottish sub-sample. A somewhat unusually large SNP lead for them.

    I think the first YouGov poll is out tonight / tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - I haven't watched as much darts in years and years as I have over the last few days, but I chose the right time for it, with Gary Anderson ... bullsdart.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete