Friday, February 6, 2009

And just to prove my point...

I promise not to make a habit of this, but AM2/Scottish Unionist has helpfully provided another textbook example of precisely what I was talking about in my earlier post. You're quite right, AM2, this chap Nevsky - don't know who he is but it sounds like he must be terribly important - has "dropped his guard". Yes, he's shown his views to be utterly repugnant. You've comprehensively exposed the blighter, old chap, wiped the floor with him, job done, sorted. Congrats.

But as Columbo would say "there's just one small thing that's confusing me here, Mr AM2" - what has any of this got to do with the SNP leadership? More fundamentally, how does it bolster your case that the Union with England is a good thing and that independence would be a bad thing? In any way? At all?

Small hint - it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment