Claim from the Daily Mail : "a majority of Scots actually voted for pro-Union parties on Thursday"
Verdict : LIE. 50.0% of the electorate voted SNP, and a further 1.3% voted for the pro-independence Scottish Green Party, making a grand total of 51.3%. By definition, therefore, only a minority of Scots voted for pro-Union parties.
Of course, it would be perfectly fair to point out that not everyone who voted for the pro-independence parties is a supporter of independence (by the same token, not everyone who voted for the unionist parties is an opponent of independence). But that was not the claim the Mail made.