1) We can say with confidence that the SNP will win almost every single constituency seat (and therefore won't need any list votes), because there are only five months to go, and nothing much can possibly change in such a short period.
2) It is absolutely LUDICROUS to point to opinion polls showing RISE with zero support, and suggest that this means they are unlikely to win any seats. Don't you know there are still five months to go? Anything could happen! Anything!
3) Voting RISE on the list cannot possibly put the SNP's overall majority at risk. It's a completely risk-free thing to do.
4) The only reason SNP supporters don't like RISE's "tactical votes" pitch is because it might put the SNP's overall majority at risk. It's narrow-minded to care about that.
5) People who prefer the SNP should vote for the SNP. RISE have made absolutely clear - and always will make absolutely clear - that they are not seeking "tactical" votes from SNP supporters, but only from independence supporters.
6) Don't bother asking for any evidence that they've ever made that clear, because they haven't, and it's a totally natural thing that they haven't, because it's not their responsibility to make that clear and nobody in their right mind would expect them to.
7) There is no such thing as an SNP supporter. There are only independence supporters. People who prefer the SNP because they support independence should vote for RISE instead. This does not mean RISE are seeking the votes of people who prefer the SNP, because no such people exist.
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm starting to think they've got a point. I just don't know what it is.