As Pete Wishart pointed out the other day, the ground-breaking "three Ms" comedy trio (McDougall, Murphy & McTernan) have been outdoing themselves lately with their side-splitting 'Reasons to Vote Labour' series. So far we've had...
* Vote Labour Because Football
* Vote Labour Because Patriotism
* Vote Labour To Get Exactly 1000 More Of Everything Than The Other Guy Promises You
* Vote Yes To The Party Of No
* Vote Labour Because We're Unionists In A Non-Unionist Sort Of Way
* Vote Labour Because We've Just Dreamed Up An Imaginary "Rule" Stating That The Largest Single Party Gets To Form A Government
The next one, I must assume, will be 'Vote Labour Because If We're Not The Largest Single Party, Ed Miliband Will Only Get To Be David Cameron's Deputy In The Tory-Labour Coalition Government We Keep Refusing To Rule Out'.
Go on, Jim. That one's a sure-fire winner!